National School Grounds Week
8th-12th June, 2015
Polli:Nation is here!
We are delighted to be able to make the theme of this year's National School Grounds Week - Pollination!
What is Polli:Nation?
Polli:Nation is our Heritage Lottery funded project that LTL and our partners, will be delivering in schools across the UK and Northern Ireland over the next 4 years.
How to take part in National School Grounds Week?
Just click the Register Now button below and once your have registered or signed in with your email address, you'll be able to access the "pollination" related resources that you can choose from.
You also have the chance to win a Polli:Nation workshop delivered by one of our fabulous project officers.
Invent a Polli:Nation game
All you have to do with your children or students is invent an outdoor game about Pollination. Email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th .
The winner will be announced in September.
Terms and conditions
• Entries can come from any school or education group e.g. home education group
• One entry per group
• Children should be under 16 and should not be identifiable in the submission
• Submissions should include the contact details of the teacher (not students) and the name and address of the school.
• Ideas to be submitted as a single word or PDF document
• Any submissions maybe used as part of this Heritage Lottery Fund project and will therefore will be made available to use publically