SUPPORTING HIGH QUALITY, LEARNING LED DESIGN
LTL helps design and construction professionals transform children's learning and play through supporting the design and development of great school grounds:
- LTL can help to ensure that both designers and schools are inspired and enabled to push the boundaries of innovative, high quality and cost effective design. We do this through:
- An easy audit tool - a quick and reliable way to collect data on the condition, suitability and use of external spaces. It can also help to establish whether a school's external spaces are meeting their learning and play needs.
- User involvement - our specialist techniques and tools ensure pupils and staff are actively engaged throughout the process of designing school grounds.
- Effective design - we have an extensive library of design ideas that deliver high quality solutions at low cost. Check our case studies here.
- Training and CPD: We offer one or two-day training modules for designers which can be delivered as standard or adapted to meet your specific needs. Find out more about our training.
- Making the creative links - we understand both the needs of the school community and the requirements of design professional so get in touch with us, and we will help you develop ideas or offer a new perspective.
To find out more contact Juno Hollyhock, our Executive Director on email@example.com.
HELPING YOU WIN NEW BUSINESS BY MAKING A DISTINCT EDUCATIONAL OFFER
We can help you by:
- Enhancing your proposal by showing how the external spaces can be developed to support learning, across the curriculum.
- Developing a winning team by using our integrated approach that embraces and advances the full potential of the external environment.
- Building your brand by joining us on our campaigns to promote outdoor learning in schools and early years settings.
To find out more contact our Development Manager Chloe Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go back to the previous page